Prestige Private Cars offer personal tours to the Swan Valley’s Food & Wine district. Enjoy a relaxing day of wine tasting, craft beers, and distilleries. Not to mention some great foodie spots where you can enjoy local olives, cheeses, and some of the world’s best wines.
For small groups with 2-3 people, we travel in a luxury Caprice sedan. A luxurious touring experience, and a whole lot nicer than a bus. Our tours are designed for the luxury traveller who wants something totally indulgent, with the highest service level possible.
For small groups between 4-7 people, we travel in a luxury Mercedes Benz V-class van.
Each of our tours are designed with you to suit your personal preferences, ensuring a more intimate experience. We will take you to the best wineries, the best restaurants, and show you the beautiful sights of the Swan Valley – all in your own private vehicle with driver.
The beauty of our private tours is that you can often change the plan as you go. Whilst we may start with a suggested itinerary, you can adjust this at any time. If you’re having a great time somewhere, we can stay there longer. If a place is too crowded, we can move on immediately. You’re in control the whole time!
Our private tours start from 4 hours, through to a whole day (8 hours). Tours run each day of the week (subject to vehicle availability). Weekends tend to be quite busy in the valley, so midweek tours are recommended.
Here is just one example of what we can provide:
- Pick-up from your hotel in the morning
- Yahava Koffee for coffee and tea tasting – see and smell coffee roasting in progress
- Lancaster Winery, including local cheeses
- Sitellas Winery
- *Sandalford Winery – optional lunch venue, try the
- delicious pork belly!
- The Olive Farm Winery
- Margaret River Chocolate Company
- Cape Lavender – famous freshly baked scones
- Talijanich Wines – try their famous fortified wines
- Mandoon Estate – award winning wines since 2016
- Return to your hotel in the afternoon]
- Vodka tasting – Old Young’s Distillery
- Illusionary Art Gallery
(Allow 8 hours for your day in the valley)
Please contact us on 0411 702 012 or email email@example.com to discuss your requirements and book your tour!
Connect With Us
Here is where you can find us